Monday, October 5, 2009

More New Friends

On Saturday momma took me to my first Boston Terrier Meet-Up where I could play with doggies that look like me. It was a lot of fun but I couldn't keep everyone straight and momma was worried she was going to lose track of me. i was a good girl, though and stayed close to momma and minded her when she called me. Momma said she was very proud of how good I was and said she'd take me again soon.

Here are some of my new friends that I met.



This is Herbie. He was really cute and nice. Herbie likes to play fetch and always carries his ball with him. If he took a break to get a drink of water, he kept his ball close by and dropped it in the water. I thought this was funny because that is what I always do with my chewy!


The water fountain was where all the action was at. There were always a few others hanging out here.


I thought this was really great service. Jigsaw's daddy just brought the water to him. Hey, can I get a drink over here, please?


Here I come, better clear the way!


This is Stella. She's just a little girl. Momma and I really liked her because she was very cute and friendly. She played with me for a little while.


This is Diesel. I think he had a little crush on me if you know what I mean. I told him I'm not that kind of girl--I like to be the one in charge!


This is Sadie. She was a little grumpy at first but when her brother Diesel played with me, she came over and joined in. I think she just wanted to get to know me first.


This is Diesel, Sadie and Stella. They all liked to play together and let me join in on the fun. Stella stuck up for me when Diesel wouldn't leave me alone. Thanks Stella!


Here's Jigsaw again. I think he ran around the entire time we were at the park so he needed lots of water. He was the first doggie I met when I got here and I liked him. I thought he was a cool color. I hope he's at the next meet-up.


Hey, and how did this guy get in? Intruder, Intruder! He's not black and white.

Overall, it was a great time. I was pretty pooped afterwards and slept all the way home. I can't wait to see my new friends again in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Herbie looks like he may occasionally suffer from psychosis?
    Just a guess.

    ReplyDelete