Friday, March 11, 2011

still crazy after all this time!


hello my friends! i honestly cannot believe how long it has been since i've seen you last. december 30th, really?

part of the reason is that my mom has been out traveling for work a lot this year which really bums me out. while i love daddy a lot, he just doesn't understand my need for treats quite like mom does! but now momma's home and hopefully, we will be up to our usual trouble!

what do you think of this photo? isn't it just so bohemian and dreamy? i begged momma to take my picture.

what are you all doing this weekend? momma, rave and auntie kjirsten and i are watching amelie tonight. i can't wait. there's just something about that gnome that makes me want to pee on it!

well, i hope you all have a great weekend and i hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment