Tuesday, August 11, 2009

and I really don't like this!


This saturday night Roy and I were playing and my eye got hurt. Momma says we have to be very careful with my eyes so she made me go to the yucky emergency room to see the doctor. I don't like to go there at all. We had to wait a long time!


A nurse came in and checked on me and wrote some things down.




then we had to wait and wait for the doctor to come to see me. I was so tired I fell asleep in momma's lap.


even daddy was getting tired

finally the doctor came in and put some green stuff in my eye and flashed lights in my eye that were very bright. it made me very nervous but I tried to be good and momma said that I was a very good girl. They gave me some medicine and the doctor said I was OK so I was pretty happy about that. I was so tired, though and fell asleep in the car on the way home. We finally made it home at 2:00 in the morning. We were all a little tired on Sunday.

I'm going to try to be good and not play too rough with Roy because I really don't like to go to the doctor's in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment