Friday, August 7, 2009

Mutt Mixer


Last night momma and auntie took me to the Mutt Mixer at the Hotel Monaco. I didn't know what to expect but was so excited when we got there and I saw all these doggies at the party. Isn't this such a pretty room?


I got to meet lots of new dogs. Here is me with a couple new friends.


This is Leon. Isn't he so cute?


Here is a picture of me and Leon. We were so excited we couldn't sit still so our momma's had to hold us to get a picture together. Come on, I want to get down and play!


This is me and momma sitting by the fireplace. It was very cozy.


This is my Auntie, she goes out with me and momma sometimes. I love to go to her house and eat her kittie's food, it's much tastier than mine. She has lots of fun toys I can play with, too.


Momma, I'm getting tired. This socializing is for the dogs!


Even Luna pooped out before the party was over.


This was so much fun and they had lots of treats for us. Afterwords we got to go for a walk and out to dinner. I'm feeling a little tired to day, maybe I'll just take a na.........

No comments:

Post a Comment