Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my friends

I know you have already met my best friend, Roy and my brother Willie but here are some more of my friends that I think are pretty cool.


This is Soy and she is Roy's sister. She's not so bad for a cat. I try to chase her around sometimes but she just walks away like she can't be bothered. Roy and her get along pretty well, though. Much better than Willie and I do!


And this is another friend, Wiley. When my momma met Wiley, she liked her so much that she decided to adopt a doggie for herself and that is how I came in to her life. I think Wiley is pretty cute too!


And this is Wiley's brother Sketch. Sketch is pretty funny and cute. I think he wishes he was an only child, though. He's got a lot of brother and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment